Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Any animes like Marmalade Boy?

Are there any animes that are similar to the anime Marmalade Boy? (I love that anime, it`s my favorite!) I like animes that were created in the 90`s for some reason, like 1993 and up. They have the kind of romance that I like--simple and sweet. The main girl is just a normal girl, but the guy loves her anyway--he sees something special in her. I like when the guy is cool and not a nerd (NO OFFENSE TO NERDS OR ANYTHING, THIS IS JUST WHEN IT COMES TO ANIME FOR ME). And like with this anime, the guy might have a troublesome past. Yeah just give me anything; even if it`s only the slightest bit close to this description. BTW- I have already seen: Kodocha, Kare Kano, and Fruits Basket (not sure if fruits basket was in the 90`s, but it kind of sounds like this description). Please and Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment