Monday, July 18, 2011

I need good books! Help!?

I need some feedback on genuine good books. I am an avid reader and will practically read anything. I have just finished Let The Right One In and do not know what to read next. I picked up The Picture of Dorian Gray, but I am hesitant after reading a couple of pages and It by Stephen King, but am kind of scared. And I am kind of sick of the cookie cutter novels I find in the teen section, they usually have no substance to them, however some I find are just addicting like the Sarah Dessen love stories that I adore. Anyone know a good realistic love story? I do not really know what sort of book I am looking for, if it will help I have read the Harry Potter series, the Twilight Saga, the Millennium Trilogy, Pride and Prejudice, The Virgin Suicides, A Clockwork Orange, Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Hush, Hush, Shiver, The Lovely Bones, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Bell Jar, the Outsiders, The Stranger Beside Me and the majority of Jodi Picoult, and the Sookie Stackhouse series. Any suggestions from romance to mystery would be great! I just need an amazing book with some substance to it if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment