Monday, July 18, 2011

What does it mean when you dream of someone and it becomes more than what you expected?

So for months I had these dreams about 3 times a week about a guy that attended my college. didnt even know his name, Wasnt attracted to him...etc..just another guy at school. I spoke to my mother and she had told me to talk to him about it and get it off my chest and releave that weight. so I did tell him, he right away guessed I was a libra. We had been talking just as frined for a few weeks now and one night we had gotten into a deep convo about religion, he said something that gave me goose bumps and tears in my eyes. Then my phone cut off, when I cut it back on my text messages kept comming threw, it stoped at 74 messages, but there were no unread messages to read. I went to class the next day and looked up the number 74, It has a meaning of Jesus, and lucifer add up to 74, plus the word demon and verb suffer are mentioned in the bible 74 times. I got chills in my spine, then I had come home looked up the web site I got my info from (its printed out infront of me) and the site dont exist. I just wondering what the hells going on and do I continue it? This gentalmen is a super smart guy, and wouldnt harm a fly, Loves God and life. please can anyone tell me im not going crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment