Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm looking for a specific 2000s Sci-fi/ Adventure/ with a HINT of romance, movie.?

Okay So I remember watching this movie back in the early 2000s..probably came out in 2003? or 2002. So I'm going to range it from 2001-2004. And the movie was from what I remember about a, Two test subjects( this is takes place in the future, I dont think there was flying cars or anything, but holograms, and special gadjets were used.) One a Female and Male, were basically being made for the perfect family? I think..either way the subject's in that facility were all there for bettering the way life is as we know it. And the couple escaped after learning what they were being used for.( Again this is all from what I remember YEARS ago.) And escape to civilization, were they have to try and adapt to life on the outside, while on the run from the facility. I also remember that they were all wearing white, every single one of them. That's were it ends for me. And I keep thinking about this movie for some reason and would love to watch it again, BTW if it helps, the actors were VERY good lookign people, The male I beleived resembled Brad Pitt a bit( It probably was him I doubt it though) and the Female, was a Pretty blonde( AGAIN I think) kinda resembled Jennifer Aniston? But it was a futuristic/adventure film I know that much. And the movie began with them all being in the facility, and being programmed for things...It was a pretty cool movie, And would love to watch it again, so please give me your answer's on what the movie, could be. Oh and it WAS in theater's since I remember watching it on HBO or Starz alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment