Sunday, July 17, 2011

What should i do I'm am so confused i think i only love my partner as a friend.?

I'm in a long term relationship of nearly two years, and to be honest its going very boring i do think i love him but maybe just as a friend. its been real boring as though he just cannot be bothered at all i'm just so bored and fed up we're also arguing a lot at the moment at the smallest things he does nothing special or out of the ordinary at all. We have been through loads of rubbish with family/friends and that, who don't agree with my him so we had to really fight to be together so this makes me feel worse for having such strong feelings for somebody else, he was at work and i went on the internet and ended up randomly chatting to a guy who lives in america ( im from uk) i find him so attractive and he really is the most beautiful person ive ever seen, inside and outside. I get so excited when he comes online and i really feel sad when either of us have to leave etc we talk for hours and its as though we really know each other, we really get along and he makes me feel so special he told me before i mentioned anything that he thinks i'm beautiful and that he loves chatting and thinks im perfect etc so the feelings are mutual. He's always on my mind and he's so utterly perfect. i don't know what to do at all, should i just stop fantasising and leave it as its stupid. Or should i carry on chatting and enjoy myself? i feel so different towards him than anybody i've ever met he gives me goose bumps and the thought of him makes me tingle from head to toe and give me a massive smile i know this is different to anything ive experienced but i dont want to hurt anybodys feelings including his or my current partner, could anybody help? and i'm unsure as my current relationship has gone stale have i tried to find attention else where and thrive off it therefore dont want to stop it. my mind is so mashed i sound like such a nob but i have never cheated and dont want to and really dont want to hurt anybody at all. i just dont want to miss out on any opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment