Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Should i give up on the girl of my dreams or try and get her to be mine?

I think you shouldnt give up on her! I have a similar story to yours, i knew this girl in 2nd grade but never talked to her til 6th. She used to be my best friend and everything just like in your story, and were moving on to 9th grade now. I dont think you should give up though. Your story with her sounds too serious to just give up. Id just talk about what she thinks about her relationship with that other dude, but dont pull a move until they break up. You can try to lay away for awhile until she comes to you. Or just wait until she notices that her other guy friends are *****. Im guessing that in the future, another thing like 7th grade will happen, but i think you just gotta wait. Your story is pretty much the same as mine. Dont give up bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment