Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What is your opinion of these bands?

Well I don't listen to all of these bands but I'll tell you what I think of the ones that I do listen to. I don't really like A Day To Remember, their screaming is not too good... I love BVB, Andy Biersack (Six) for life :) I have to say that MCR was substantially better before Danger Days. I feel like with Danger Days they lost who they were, the new music is more "radio friendly". I have to give a thumbs up to post and a thumbs down to pre. 30 seconds to mars... eh. They have so-so music. I wouldn't say there is anything special about them. I like Attack, Attack! because I think they are unique. I think that bringing auto tune into rock music is original, even though some people are against it. Uhm, I have only heard one song by The Devil Wears Prada so I won't judge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment