Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is the vampire/werewolf thing getting out of control?

I found Vampire Diaries not that bad, but Twilight was the most idiotic thing ever. I like the vampire and werewolf thing if the writer stays true to the myths, but the sparkling and the one bite thing and also made of 'rock' was stupid. I can understand throwing out the garlic and Crucifix thing and adding one or two things, but completely recreating it is highly....retarded. I like how the L.J. Smith's interpretation of it is very well written. I love how the werewolves were actual werewolves, not 'shape shifters', and were interpreted as she saw them. L.J. Smith did well, but Bram Stoker, Anne Rice, and Stooke Stackhouse were geniuses. I still like L.J. Smith though. Sorry if you don't agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment